Sunday, September 23, 2007

A Quick Intro

Hello Everyone! My name is Ed Crites and I’m an active duty Technical Sergeant in the USAF. Currently I’m stationed at RAF Mildenhall in the United Kingdom. I wanted to introduce myself as well (you know the Air Force, we always let the Marines go first. Thanks Mark!).

I’ve been in the learning faze of my practice for 5-7 years now. Most of what I’ve learned has come from self-teaching (books, Podcasts, internet articles, etc..). I think it’s great that we finally have a place where we can go to build our practice and our community. I’d like to join in and say “Thank you!” to Lt Shin for reaching out and doing what she to bring the military Buddhist community together.

Thanks again,

Ed
Creative Commons License
Buddhist Military Sangha by Jeanette Shin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at buddhistmilitarysangha.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://buddhistmilitarysangha.blogspot.com/.